2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of any downloadable materials on the School’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on the School’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on the School’s website are provided 'as is'. The School makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, the School does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall the School be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on the School’s website, even if the School or an authorized of the School has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the School’s website may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The School does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The School may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The School does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The School has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the School of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to the School’s website shall be governed by the laws of the School Owner’s home jurisdiction without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
9. Professional Training Terms & Conditions
All accredited professional training is undertaken with signed agreement on each day of your course (in-person or online) that you agree to be participating for individual use only. You are agreeing to call Module 1 & 2 training Bergman Method Facial Reflexology and Zone Face Lift a trademarked brand by it’s correct name and not use any part of this content or techniques, merged with other treatments and re-name it. In addition you agree not to share the content or charts with other or out anything online. (Specific images and content are shared with you post training you can share to attract clients). You are also by participating in training with Ziggie Bergman and the London School of Reflexology by participating agree to not teach any aspect of the Facial Reflexology Bergman Method or Zone Face Lift course in any form or variation. Ziggie Bergman owns all intellectual property rights for all modules of her training.
If you purchase a course we hereby grant you a non-transferable, non-exclusive licence to offer the treatment and techniques taught to you and use those materials strictly for the purpose of supporting your learning in the relevant training and for your own educational, non-commercial purposes. Any breach will result in prosecution.
You must ensure that all of your course manuals, charts and supporting material including are not made available to others and you may not under any circumstances copy, reproduce, edit, sub-license, broadcast, distribute, sell, publish, or supply in any medium and in any manner any such materials (or any part of them) to any third party.
You are licensing a brand and method (quite generously shared without yearly payments) by participating in training and meeting all the assessment criteria to achieve a certificate and breach of any of the agreed conditions will result in permission to offer the trademarked and copyright courses and treatment to be withdrawn with no refund. This includes all past and present use of promotional material and social media content and press articles referring to Ziggie Bergman, Bergman Method Facial Reflexology or Zone Face Lift with immediate effect. ALL Zone Face Lift and Facial Reflexology Bergman Method images included your qualified logo would need to be removed and legal action will be taken against you for breach of copyright, trademark or intellectual property owned by Ziggie Bergman. These are the Zone Face Lift additional Terms and conditions in addition to those of the London School of Reflexology and you are advised to see their full Terms & Conditions at www.learnreflexology.com for all training which Ziggie Bergman offers exclusively with the school. These include:
Terms and Conditions
- Acceptance on the course is at the discretion of Ziggie Bergman.
- You are bound by the full terms and conditions (please read before registering for training) at www.learnreflexology.com and be sure they are understood fully to have accepted them when you register.
- We reserve the right to change dates, locations and, prior to the start date, cancel a course.
- It is important to inform the office well in advance if you are unable to attend a scheduled date so we can provide you with alternate dates; we cannot be held responsible if you are unable to attend a replacement date.
- Cancellations should be submitted by letter and must be received at least 30 days before the start of the course, the full course fee is non-refundable. Course transfers before you start a course are at the Principals/Ziggie Bergman’s discretion if there is a replacement course available and an administration fee maybe payable and there are no course transfers once you start a course.